Our energy is our gold. It is the most precious commodity on earth that one can possess but yet, as humans, very little attention and focus is given to teaching us how to restore, preserve and protect our own energy. Much attention is given to our physical health and our mental health but the most important aspect of our overall health is the health of our energetic body. If our energetic body is healthy then it will be difficult for our physical body to become unhealthy, as our energy will be flowing freely without energetic blockages which can encourage disease and sickness.
Please go to my FB group called “Breathing exercises to help charge, protect, nourish and clear energy” for practical ways to help you with your energy.
I believe that everyone is the same and that we all come from the same source energy.
There are some things that I have come to understand about energy.
Quantum physics now confirms that we are made up of atoms and that atoms are just waves of energy.
Our world is made up of electrical and magnetic fields of energy.
We are basically magnets and energy receivers and we are emitting and receiving energy in all of our interactions.
We can even feel our own magnetic energy.
Just put your hands like this. Close your eyes. Move your hands slightly out and back in and see if you can feel a magnetic pull between your hands.
We can attract various things into our life depending on what energy we are emitting. Give off good or positive energy to attract it.
We can choose to use our energy to place a positive interpretation on an event or we can choose to use our energy to place a negative interpretation of the event.
I love the line that Shakespeare gave to Hamlet which is
“There is nothing either good or
bad, but thinking makes it so.”
We can choose to give something lots of energy or not attach to it and let things wash over us.
This doesn’t mean that we feel things deeply for ourselves or empathise with others – but it does mean that we are living consciously and consciously choosing what energy to allow into our energy field system and what to not allow in.
We have the power to decide whether we will give something energy and what interpretation will place on events.
No one has any power over our energy unless we choose to allow them to. We are the commanders of our own energy field and the more conscious we become of this, the more control we will have over our energy.
However, there are events/people that can be nourishing for our energy and there are events/people that can be depleting of our energy.
One person may be nourishing for some people but depleting for others. It all depends on one’s energy and how well our energy gels with someone else’s energy.
Have you ever entered a room or met someone and immediately you have instinctively got a vibe about their energy? Immediately comfortable or immediately uncomfortable?
This is because, even at a cellular level, our cells instinctively know what is nourishing and what is toxic for us.
Science has shown that cells in petri dishes move away from toxic stuff and towards nourishing stuff.
Science is also now showing that hearts have their own intelligence.
Our heart is the first organ that forms in the human body not the brain.
According to the Heart Math Institute, our hearts generate the largest electromagnetic field in the body. Significantly larger than that of the brain.
So, it makes sense that love is the highest energy frequency if we imagine that this energy is emitted from our heart centre.
I recommend watching recommended to me by one of my besties, Suzie Aron, called The Power of the Heart to learn more about this.
In a nutshell, the scientific research is showing that our heart responds to situations before our brain does and senses things before our eyes even see things.
I have read that ‘what we think about we bring about’.
But, I believe that it is more accurate to say that it is our feelings about things, more than our thoughts, that create our reality.
To manifest, we need our thoughts but together with our heart or emotional connection to the thought.
What is the frequency of your energy?
How consistent are you with the energy you put out?
How are you coming across to others?
Do people feel like they know what they are going to get with you or do they feel like it depends on your moods or what kind of a day you have had that day?
I believe that we are 100% responsible for our own energy and the energy we bring into our interactions with others.
Every person experiences tough days, hardship and various levels of suffering. We all have days which are complete chaos – particularly those who are parents and it can be really hard to keep our energy strong amongst the chaos.
No person is immune to the ups and downs of life.
But, no matter what kind of a day we are having, no matter what has happened to us in the past – no matter who has hurt us, how much pain we have suffered etc, us and us alone are responsible for the energy we bring when we interact with other people.
We can choose to be dragged down by life and our past situations or, as Mark Twain said,
“We can give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of our life.”
We can choose to treat every day as a fresh gift and show up in our lives.
Personal energy emissions
In order to address our own energy frequency, we first need to do an honest energy audit with ourselves.
A few things to note:
- I believe that every person has the ability to obtain a high energy frequency
- Those with higher frequencies are simply accessing more of their inner wisdom, true self, soul what ever language you want to use. Living from the inside out rather than from the external in.
- High energy frequency is not to be confused with a high energy person – a calm and quiet person can have a high frequency as can a high energy person and both types can be low energy frequency people.
- I am not claiming to be a perfect enlightened being – I am still a work in progress like most of us unless we are Tibetan monks.
Some days my energy is better than other days. But, I really try to be conscious of my energy and how my energy impacts others.
In summary, a person with a high energy frequency
- leads with compassion and not be judgmental
- forgive easily and don’t hold grudges
- will love freely and without conditions
- will not compare themselves to others
- will celebrate others success
- will look at adversity with curiosity and as learnings and opportunities for growth
- grateful for life and the little things
- emotionally balanced irrespective of the external events
- see the positive in people and events
How to increase your energy frequency?
You are welcome to join my facebook page called “Breathing exercises to help charge, protect, nourish and clear your energy”. Please watch the first post which is a short video which explains where these exercises have come from and why they are so powerful.
- Fill up your soul. Do things that connect you to your source energy – your soul – for some of you it may be dancing, singing, baking, nature walks, going to the beach, reading, or exercising. Meditating is a fabulous way to reconnect in with your inner self and to increase your energy frequency. I have found Qi Gong to be really effective also.
- In our interactions with others, bring good energy to the conversation. (see separate tab on reconnecting with your soul)
- Before speaking, filter your thoughts and think “Who is this serving?. Is this kind? Is this helpful?
- The more good vibes you give out the more you will get back.
- Be genuinely interested in others – not just because of Arbonne then not genuine
- Treat every person as magnificent
- Treat interactions as opportunities to grow
- Treat the world as our playground – be light and fun and bring curiosity to all situations
- Leave people feeling better not worse
As Mother Teresa said “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving them happier.
- Find things in your life to be grateful about
- Wake and greet each day with good energy. Every morning before my feet hit the ground, I decide that I am going to have a great day and I thank the universe for the opportunity for another day
- Keep a gratitude journal and write three things before you go to bed.
- Protect your energy.
- Before I leave the house, I put on an imaginary energetic shield around my body. I say out loud “I protect my energy and my space today – no negative energy in my space”
- This makes me feel strong and protected and like I can get through whatever life throws me that day.
- Value your time – be generous with your time but also place appropriate boundaries around your time.
- You cannot be everything to everyone.
- Talk to yourself as though you are a computer and you are commanding your operating system.
- If you have an exchange with someone and you feel there is some negative energy involved – simply say to yourself “I refuse to take on board any negative energy associated with my discussion with #”
- If you have any unhelpful thoughts that cause you worry, say to yourself “cancel cancel” to remove those thoughts from your mind and replace them with more helpful thoughts that serve you.
- Say to yourself, “I allow me to be a vessel of service. Who can I help to have a better day today?”